My first IronJawz army list

As I'm painting all of my IronJawz Orruks army, I've been thinking about in my first army list.

As I'm an old school player, I don't like the idea of mix different armies (like high elves and dark elves, for instance).

So, I've decided build a pure IronJawz army, without mix with other destruction units (but I'm sure that a few ogors will be useful...).

I've been seeing some list in Internet and I have some ideas to apply. I've always been a competitive player, it's the better way to play (for me...) and I want to build a competitive 2000 points army list to play with my mates.

So, my first list:

Orruk Mega Boss in Maw-Krusha [520 points]. Battle Brew.
Orruk Mega Boss [140 points]. Bellowing Tyrant and Battle Brew.
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman [120 points].
Orruk Warchanter [80 points].

5 Orruk Brutes [180 points]. Ironfist Brute Big Boss (+2 H).
5 Orruk Brutes [180 points].
10 Orruk Ardboys [180 points].
10 Orruk Ardboys [180 points].
10 Orruk Ardboys [180 points].
3 Orruk Gore Gruntas [180 points].

Ironfist [60 points].

I'm bringing you a very offensive Orruks army, with one of the most beautiful AoS miniature: The Maw-Krusha (in my opinion...).


In your Hero Phase, all units within 6" to one Hero can move D6". With IronFist, if the Brute Big Boss is alive, you can move another D6" with all formation units.

Bellowing Tyrant can give +1 to Hit rolls to one unit withinn D6". This character must go near to another Orruk units. This ability, is similar to Warchanter ability. With that, you can give +1 to Hit rolls to 2 units.

Moreover, you must remain the units near of the Mega Boss. With the command ability, you can give +1 Attack to all Melee Weapons within 15".

Don't forget that you can rectify the position before use this ability, because the unit have to be within 15" at the beginning of the melee phase.

I was thinking about join two Ardboyz units, but if you have 6 units in your army, you'll have more posibilities to activate the MegaBoss Command ability.

At last, with the Wizard, you can give some protection to units and characters, and he is the way to generate Mortal Wounds.

I'm going to play with this guys and then, I can analyze better the changes.

It's all for today. If you want comment something, I'll be pleased to discuss with you.

Regards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultramarines 4th Company Project

Bretonnians and Flesh Eaters